Data Centre Setup: Virtualization, Clouds, Clusters, Monitoring, et al.
We design various forms of data centre architectures strictly adhering to the following considerations: availability, security, manageability and scalability. Our complete Linux-based data centre implementations typically include, but not limited to, the following services:
- Clouds and Virtualization
- HA Clustering & Load Balancing
- RADIUS Servers
- Firewall & Security (iptables & SELinux)
- Monitoring systems (Nagios)
- Messaging & Archival Solution
- Database Systems (MySQL and/or EnterpriseDB)
- Domain Controllers
- Domain Name Servers based on BIND9
- Proxy Servers
- Web Servers
- Terminal Servers (NoMachine NX or LTSP)
- Config Server (Cobbler)
Of course we do add/subtract services based on your requirements.