Linux & Open Source Support
The threat from Open Source has caused a typical response from proprietary software vendors. A psychological fear of support around “Open Source Applications” has been created in the minds of customers to ensure that even well meaning and smart customers often speak of “lack of support” regarding Open Source Software.
Support is not a monoploy of proprietary software vendors, nor is it that they always provide “great support”. We, at Keen & Able, provide support to your existing deployments on Linux and Open Source through a variety of options:
- Incident Support Packs
- Offsite/Remote Support
- Onsite Support
- Onsite Resident Engineer Support
Feel free to get in touch with us for your Open Source Support requirements. We deal primarily in the infrastructure space and provide support for the following:
- Open Source Operating Systems/Hypervisors
- Open Source Database Servers
- Open Source Email Servers, Web Servers, DNS Servers, Domain Controllers, File Servers, LDAP servers, etc.
- Open Source Clusters
- Depending on the nature of your application, we might be able to provide support as well.