MongoDB Developer & SysAdmin Training
MongoDB is organising North India’s first official MongoDB program with Keen & Able. Get trained by Matias Cascallares from January 20th-22nd in an official training program by MongoDB relevant for both Developers building enterprise grade big data applications with MongoDB and SysAdmins managing them.
The curriculum for the training begins right at What is MongoDB and Installation, and also includes Managing MongoDB with tools like CRUD, MongoDB Shell, and MongoDB API. It will then explore Indexing and Schema Design and working with MongoDB Drivers. It will then focus on managing and performance tuning of MongoDB databases including Replication, Performance Troubleshooting, Monitoring, Sharding, and Backups and Recovery.
Join the big data revolution with official MongoDB training:
- In-depth, interactive, in-person training
- Trainers are MongoDB engineers
- Ask questions specific to your own MongoDB applications
- View detail agenda of three days’ training
For further details and fees, contact
Mr Karan Kumar
The training will be conducted at our office:
Keen & Able Computers Pvt. Ltd. (map)
SCO M37, Second Floor, Old DLF Colony, Sector 14, Gurgaon
+91 (124) 4268187/4080880
For Registration, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are also accepting group registrations, please speak to Mr Karan Kumar immediately
- Seats are available on first come, first serve basis. Limited seats available only.
- You are expected to bring your own machines (laptops) for the hands-on training. In case you cannot, please let us know beforehand.